PC Games for every age.
|Requirements:||1 GHz or faster
1366 x 768 screen resolution; DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
Internet access (fees may apply)
Halo, enhanced for play on the PC, contains all of the action-packed combat and thrilling gameplay that made the title a smash hit for video-game fans everywhere. Armed with a brand-new arsenal of weapons and vehicles, Halo delivers challenges and surprises, as well as intense online multiplayer competition exclusively for the PC, including new multiplayer maps.
- Transports you into a science-fiction universe fresh out of a Hollywood movie
- Crush enemies with a vast array of human or Covenant weaponry
- Tackle missions any way you choose and battle online with gamers from around the world
- Fight the Covenant in a variety of missions as you uncover the dark secrets of Halo
Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty continues the epic saga of the warring Protoss, Terran, and Zerg races. Legions of veteran, upgraded, and brand-new unit types are set to do battle across the galaxy, as each faction struggles for survival.
- Presents a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue
- Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
- Full map-making and scripting tools provide incredible freedom to customize and personalize gameplay
- New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg races
- Multiplayer support with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
For eons, the Crogenitors traversed the galaxy, genetically transforming and sculpting living matter to their will. In their unchecked arrogance they created something they could not control-the Darkspore. Now the galaxy is under siege. Using the powers of E-DNA, the Darkspore has transformed planetary populations into mutated hordes. Its sole purpose: to dominate life on all planets. As a fugitive hidden for a millennium, your mission is to reconstruct an arsenal of genetic heroes and destroy the infestation of Darkspore as you liberate the galaxy in this unique and highly replayable sci-fi action campaign.
- Battle across alien worlds to save the galaxy from the mutated forces of Darkspore
- Collect an arsenal of living weapons-genetic heroes with different combat abilities-and upgrade them with tens of thousands of collectible body parts and armor
- Features three unique classes of five different genetic hero types, with a limitless number of upgrades and customizations
- Fight in co-op and solo battles against hordes of Darkspore enemies and bosses
- Pit your customized, upgraded collection of heroes in arena battles against other players online
- Use an enhanced version of the award-winning Spore Creature Editor to make your heroes truly unique and deeply customized
Traditional Japanese family ryokans (inns) are charming places, but a vengeful ghost is terrifying Nancy, her friends George and Bess, and other unsuspecting guests at Ryokan Hiei. Is there a shadowy specter haunting the placid inn or is something far more sinister driving away business?
- Immerse yourself in Japanese culture by learning about origami, tea ceremonies, and calligraphy
- Play fun mini-games such as Pachinko and Sudoku
- Create custom anime-style characters for your in-game phone
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels
The delicate balance of power between the kingdom of Ehb's powerful factions has fallen apart. As one of the few remaining members of the disgraced protectors of the land, the 10th Legion, it's up to you to rebuild the once-great Legion and stop Ehb from falling into darkness. Joined by a group of unique companions, you'll travel through the striking land of Ehb defeating all manner of villains and beasts through a combination of heroic abilities, screen-shaking magic, and pure cunning.
Dungeon Siege III seamlessly blends intuitive action gameplay, a robust RPG system featuring a large selection of abilities, an extensive multiplayer component, and the depth of story that the game's creators Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment are known for creating.
- Uncover a deep and changing story as you battle hordes of dangerous creatures in a mystical fantasy world
- Variety of modes let you adventure solo or with friends in multiplayer co-op, or online with up to four players
- Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities, and views on the world around them
- Game marks the first time that Dungeon Siege is available for play on high-def consoles
- Play as one of four heroes: Lucas Montbarron (a skilled swordsman and son of the former Grand Master of the Legion), Anjali (an archon, a legend come to life), Reinhart Manx (a scholar of arcane magic), and Katarina (a master of warfare and magic)
- Choose from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities
- Make weighty decisions that will affect your alliances and enemies, as well as the culmination of the story
Did the aliens not learn their lesson the first time? Duke Nukem has been on hiatus for some time now, kicking back and franchising himself on the fame he gained from saving the Earth from the first alien invasion. But the aliens have returned yet again, messing up Duke's sweet routine of dirty leisure habits. They're stealing Earth's women (especially the hot ones). And they drank Duke's beer.
This. Won't. Stand. As Duke battles his way through waves of aliens, the once-beautiful gambling haven and Duke Nukem franchise are crumbling before his eyes. Time to bring the pain!
- Step into the shoes of Duke Nukem, the steroidal one-man army who never fails and always get the babes
- Roam the game's interactive world and spend as much time as you want shooting hoops, lifting weights, playing pinball, pool, air hockey, and slots
- Multiplayer modes give you the ability shrink your opponent and squash him with your foot, freeze and shatter him, attach explosives to his back, roll a pipe bomb between his legs, or just frag him with a rocket
- Duke pulls no punches and does and says the things you're thinking-his constant stream of hilarious one-liners throughout the game will keep you laughing
- Never-ending game options are packed with explosive action, outlandish settings, vehicle driving, and puzzle solving
For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up, and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in Sao Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.
Featuring cutting-edge shooting mechanics for precision gunplay, advanced new Bullet Time and Shootdodge effects, full integration of Natural Motion's Euphoria Character Behavior system for lifelike movement, and a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience from Rockstar Games.
In addition to an expansive single-player campaign, Max Payne 3 will also be the first entry in the series to introduce a thorough and engrossing multiplayer experience. In a unique twist, Max Payne 3 multiplayer delivers a compelling experience that dynamically alters maps and mode progression for all players in a match. Along with traditional multiplayer modes, Max Payne 3 will also include a deep reward and leveling system, persistent clans, and multiple strategic load-out options.
- From automatics to handguns to rifles and explosives, Max wields (and dual-wields) a wide range of high-powered weaponry in both single player and multiplayer
- From New York to Sao Paulo, explore intelligence gathered on the characters and gangs that you will encounter throughout the game's treacherous story
- Gameplay provides devastating firepower for any and all situations that call for decisive and punishing action
- Graphic novel panels of the earlier games are taken up a notch with in-game assets that create a motion comic-style approach
It's been two years since Jackie Estacado, now the Don of the Franchetti crime family, used his supernatural power to kill the men responsible for his girlfriend's murder. He's been unable to shake the memory of Jenny's death since bottling up The Darkness, and now it wants out. A sudden, unprovoked attempt on Jackie's life heralds the start of a full-scale mob war, which has clearly been orchestrated by some outside force. The botched attempt opens the door for The Darkness to reemerge, and sets Jackie on a journey to hell and worse, as he unravels the mystery behind the attack and the motivations of The Darkness itself.
- Slash, grab, and throw objects and enemies with the Demon Arms while simultaneously firing two weapons, adding a new dimension to the FPS category
- Experience a dark, twisted, and gripping story written exclusively for the game by acclaimed comic book author Paul Jenkins whose credits also include the Incredible Hulk, Wolverine, and the original The Darkness game
- Inspired by the popular comic book series created by Top Cow
- The vicious powers of The Darkness manifest only in the shadows, so use the environment to your advantage and watch out for enemies who will use light as a weapon
- Graphic novel shading and color combined with the dramatic lighting of film noir pays tribute to the source material and brings the pages of the comic series to life
BioShock Infinite is a first-person shooter set in 1912. It lifts players out of the confines of Rapture and rockets them to Columbia, an immense city in the sky. Originally conceived as a floating symbol of American ideals, things turn drastically wrong as the city disappears into the clouds. Assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, sent to the lost city to rescue Elizabeth. There he will augment his abilities with hers and will learn to fight foes in high-speed Sky-Line battles, engage in combat, and harness the power of dozens of new weapons and abilities.
As the commander of a secret paramilitary organization called XCOM, defend Earth against a terrifying global alien invasion by managing resources, advancing technologies, and overseeing combat strategies and individual unit tactics. XCOM: Enemy Unknown couples tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
- Research alien technologies, create and manage a fully operational base, plan combat missions, and control the movements of soldiers in battle
- Direct soldier squads in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and the Skyranger
- Recruit, customize, and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel
- Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions, interacting and negotiating with governments around the world
The Dynamic Duo of Batman and Robin return to join other famous superheroes from the DC Universe including Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern to save Gotham City from destruction at the hands of the notorious villains Lex Luthor and the Joker. Enjoy a new and original story that families, gamers, and DC Universe fans of all ages can enjoy together.
- Enter a rich and expansive Gotham City environment filled with cool characters and great customization options
- Fight for justice by mastering new gadgets and suits, such as Batman's Power Suit and Robin's Hazard Cannon
- Explore all-new areas of Gotham City in a variety of vehicles including the Batmobile and Batwing
- Use all-new abilities including flight, super-breath, and heat vision as you fight to put the villians back behind bars